The multiswitch is intended for the expansion of the internal antenna installation of the DVB-S2 and terrestrial DVB-T2 satellite television systems.
The device allows you to receive programs from one satellite and connect to 12 satellite tuners. Gold-plated sockets significantly reduce signal loss at the antenna cable connection, and no oxidation. The multiswitch automatically recognizes the type of signal that will be transmitted to the tuners.
The installation should include the connection of the multiswitch to a satellite dish with a diameter of not less than 0.8 m and a Quattro or Quad converter and a terrestrial TV antenna.
Separation of the satellite and terrestrial signals coming from the multiswitch takes place by means of subscriber sockets. Quattro, Quad converters and subscriber outlets are available in our store. The multiswitch is powered via an external power supply, thanks to which the phenomenon of increased operating temperature, which is a frequent cause of damage to the device, is eliminated.
- one Quattro or QUAD converter
- one DVB-T terrestrial antenna
- 12 sat tuners
Technical data of the multiswitch:
- SAT frequency range: 950-2200 MHz
- TER frequency range: 47-862 MHz
- SAT gain (950-2150 MHz): 2 dB
- TER gain (47-862 MHz): 4 dB
- SAT to TER separation: 30 dB
- TER to SAT separation: 28 dB
- Separation between H / V polarities: 25 dB
- Maximum SAT output level: 95 dBuV
- TER maximum output level: 85 dBuV
- Input / output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Polarization / band switching: 13V / 18V 13V / 22kHz-18V / 22kHz
- Mains power: 230V AC 50Hz
- Working temperature: 0 ... + 55 ° C
- Dimensions: 255 x 130 x 52 mm (real dimensions)
- Power Supply
- F connector wrench
- AC adapter
- Original packaging