Warranty and returns
Warranty granted by the Seller - Krzysztof Wasilewski, operating under the name WASSERMAN at ul. Strumykowa 14 in Trzebiatów and applies to products that do not have a manufacturer's warranty. Applies to products purchased from the seller with a purchase document. The guarantee covers the first buyer and is not a passerby. In the event of warranty claims, the Buyer is obliged to submit a complaint using the complaint form. Just click on the link below:
After completing the form, you will receive further instructions on the complaint process.
TERMS OF WARRANTY:
- This warranty is granted for a period of 12 months from the date of sale and only to the direct Buyer of the equipment and is not transferred to other persons.
- The condition for exercising the right to the guarantee is the presentation of a guarantee card if the product was with the proof of purchase, or proof of purchase itself, if the product did not have a guarantee card.
- The warranty card without all the items correctly filled in and without the Buyer's signature is invalid.
- Complaints should be submitted no later than within 2 weeks of the defect being discovered.
- In the shipment, the goods should be properly and securely packed.
- The Buyer is responsible for proper packaging of the equipment and any damage to the equipment during transport to the place of purchase.
- In the event of submission of the equipment in an incomplete state, lack of documents, failure to submit a notification within the deadline, Wasserman reserves the right to refuse to repair it due to the failure of the Buyer to meet the warranty conditions.
- Only Wasserman's service department is authorized to make repairs during the warranty period. Any repairs or modifications to the equipment (including replacement of the firmware) carried out by the Buyer or third parties outside the Wasserman service department without his knowledge and consent will void the warranty.
- If the equipment has seals or warranty stickers (sticker), the right to the warranty is not entitled to the Buyer in the event of their breaking or damage.
- As a guarantor, Wasserman reserves the right to assess the qualifications of damages (whether they are subject to warranty repairs).
- If the tests carried out by Wasserman do not confirm the existence of the defect described by the Buyer covered by the warranty, Wasserman reserves the right to charge the Buyer with the resulting costs.
- The warranty covers only physical defects of the equipment. In particular, the warranty does not cover the following defects and damage to the Equipment:
- caused by the influence of external ionizing radiation, magnetic field or resulting from moisture, mechanical injuries, electrical surges, etc., and resulting from the operation of the equipment in extremely adverse conditions, e.g. high dustiness, etc.
- caused by the use, use, transport, storage or storage inconsistent with the operating instructions;
- caused or resulting from the use of equipment together with other devices not intended for use with the equipment or with other devices than those recommended by the Manufacturer in the operating manual or in the description of functionality, etc .;
- resulting from the impact of external chemical and thermal factors;
- resulting from the use of the equipment not in accordance with generally accepted principles of operation and use of the equipment or the manufacturer's instructions, and resulting from the arbitrary repairs, alterations or modifications of the equipment (including the exchange of "firmware")
- resulting from a surge in the equipment located outside the equipment electrical installation;
- caused by the equipment being flooded with any liquid or contaminated, and resulting from the use of cleaning chemicals or inadequate maintenance and cleaning operations;
- resulting from the use of cleaning chemicals or inadequate maintenance and cleaning operations;
- resulting from the operation of equipment in extremely adverse conditions, e.g. high dustiness, etc.
- resulting from the unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications to the equipment (including replacing the firmware)
- The warranty does not apply to accessories (consumables) such as headphones, remote controls, holders, covers, USB and AV cables, chargers, power supplies along with power cables, CDs with drivers and software, batteries and accumulators or other, which are additionally attached to the device. These elements, defined as accessories (consumables), due to their nature have a service life. Built-in and replaceable batteries and accumulators are covered by the warranty for a month, the rest of the accessories are covered by the 6-month warranty, unless the warranty conditions state otherwise.
- The buyer loses the rights arising from this warranty in the event of:
- any repair or alteration of the equipment on their own (including the exchange of "firmware"), by a third party or entrusting repair to a person other than an authorized employee of the Wasserman service department;
- finding a breach, damage or breaking of the warranty seals, or covering or sealing them in a way that prevents their correct reading;
- finding damage, violation or deletion of serial numbers or other equipment identification markings or covering them in any way preventing proper reading of the equipment markings;
- loss of document (warranty card or receipt);
- the warranty period has expired.
- Wasserman is not responsible for hidden defects of the equipment.
- Wasserman is not responsible for lost as a result of disclosure of the defect data and software installed on the equipment as well as for the costs incurred by the Buyer of restoring (recovering) data and reinstalling the software or its re-acquisition and obtaining a license.
- Wasserman is not responsible for damages and lost profits of the Buyer resulting from the necessity to submit the equipment for repair and for any damages of the Buyer resulting from the delay of the warranty repair of the equipment.
- In the absence of repair, the goods are subject to exchange. In the absence of repair or replacement, we reserve the right to offer the customer equivalent goods with no lower utility from another manufacturer.
DEADLINE FOR CONSIDERING THE WARRANTY
The seller who grants the guarantee is obliged within 14 working days to consider the submitted claims, i.e. determining whether the product will be repaired or not. If in doubt, please contact the service: [email protected]
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES AGREEMENT
A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a sales contract may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving a reason. The period for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement begins from the moment the Customer takes possession of the Goods. The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller.
The statement can be made on the form attached to each order, or online via the form:
In the event of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, it is considered void. If the Customer submitted a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to him all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receipt of the Good back or delivery by the Customer of proof of sending the Good, whichever occurs first. If the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
The customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send the Goods to the Seller's address before the deadline. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer only bears the direct cost of returning the Good. If, due to its nature, the Goods cannot be returned by ordinary mail, the Seller shall inform the Customer about the cost of returning the item on the Store's Website.
The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good. Returned equipment cannot bear any signs of use, this applies to every element of use and the complete packaging. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of goods, consumers should handle goods in the same way as they could do in a stationary store (recital 47 of the EU Directive).
The seller reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the customer has expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement that does not involve any costs for him.
Refund is possible only if the purchase was made by an individual (non-business purchase).
Returns address Wasserman Poland 72-320 Trzebiatów ul. Strumykowa 14