Multiswitch is designed to expand the internal antenna installation of the Full HD and SD satellite TV system.
The device allows receiving programs from one satellite and connecting up to 6 satellite tuners.
Gold-plated sockets significantly reduce signal losses at the antenna cable connection and the absence of oxidation. Multiswitch automatically recognizes the type of signal that will be transmitted to tuners.
The installation should include connection of the multiswitch to a satellite dish with a diameter of not less than 0.8 m and a Quatro converter, as well as a terrestrial television antenna.
Separation of the Sat and TV signal from the multiswitch is done by means of terminal subscriber sockets.
Quatro converters and subscriber outlets are available in our store.
The multiswitch is powered via an external power supply, which eliminates the phenomenon of increased operating temperature, which is a frequent cause of damage to the device.
When installing the device, take into account the existing installation conditions regarding power supply: location away from the effects of weather conditions protection against unauthorized access to adequate ventilation.
- one Quatro converter
- one terrestrial antenna
- six satellite tuners
- SAT frequency range: 88 - 2200 MHz
- Maximum SAT output level: 92 dBuV
- Maximum TER output level: 88 dBuV
- SAT gain: 0 dB
- TER gain: 2 dB
- Input / output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Polarity / band switching: 13V / 18V 13V / 22kHz-18V / 22kHz
- Power supply from the power supply network: 230V AC 50Hz /
- External power supply: 12V / 1000 mA
- Operating temperature: 0 ... + 55 C
- Dimensions: 135 x 115 x 45 mm