The set also includes a power supply.
It has a large energy gain and a built-in ultra low noise preamplifier that can be powered with a voltage from a wide range of 5-24V. The low level of inherent noise of the first level of gain is very important for obtaining good signal quality (large signal / noise distance).
The antenna is assembled. Preparing the antenna for installation requires only a slight unscrewing of the side knobs and after opening the "wings" of the headlights, tightening them again. The antenna also receives signals from the VHF band, which is intended for the future of DAB digital radio signal diffusion. It will therefore be possible to receive a DAB signal without the need for an additional antenna.
- Adapted to receive digital terrestrial DVB-T signals
- It has a very high energy gain, and a built-in ultra-low noise preamplifier
- Aesthetic and durable construction
- Preamplifier power supply with DC voltage in the range of 5 ... 24V
- Telmor antenna
- 12V power supply with ZZA-7 power crossover
- F plug
- Fv or receipt (warranty basis)