Converter with clean sine wave and charging function
KEMOT emergency power supply systems are used to protect selected devices against power disturbances, which may result in disruption or interruption of their operation.
In many homes there are devices that make our lives easier on a daily basis, but require continuous power supply for proper operation. In winter, stoves and pumps as well as other installations guaranteeing home heating deserve special attention. But what to do in the event of a power outage?
The Kemot PROsinus series of devices is ideally suited for supplying e.g. central heating pumps or pumps in fireplace installations, as well as induction motors, or e.g. automation devices using heat convectors and all devices extremely sensitive to the slightest changes in voltage shape. Their advantage is the clean sinusoidal waveform of the output voltage (supplying loads), thanks to which the device ensures stable operation, preventing the effect of overheating of induction loads. Together with the 12V battery, they are a complete 230 VAC guaranteed power supply device.
- Emergency power supply to furnaces
- RTV devices (televisions, tuners, hi-fi, dvd)
- Household appliances (refrigerators, blenders)
- Power tools (drills, grinders)
- Chargers power supply (smartphones, tablets, telephones, laptops, gps)
- Pumps, compressors (water, heat, air conditioners)
- Office equipment (faxes, computers, monitors)
- Other devices with a power supply up to 300 W in continuous operation (500 W MAX on impulse)
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Undervoltage protection
The device can work in three modes:
- As an emergency power source with charging function - converts 12V DC voltage supplied from an external battery to 230V AC alternating voltage and recharges the external battery
- As a rectifier - recharges the external battery
- As a converter - converts DC 12V DC from the battery to AC 230V