The reversing camera is a modern system designed for motor vehicles. It checks the space behind the vehicle during reversing procedures. The device assists when reversing but does not release the driver from the special attention required when reversing.
The set is adapted for mounting in passenger cars and delivery vans.
- Image sensor: 1 / 3.6 inch CMOS
- Resolution: 648X488
- Measurement area: 4.9X3.7
- Lens: F = 1.9mm / F = 2.0
- Signal system: PAL
- Horizontal synchronization (KHZ): 15.625 / 15.734
- Vertical synchronization (HZ): 50/60
- Automatic gain control and backlight adjustment
- Horizontal definition: 480 TV lines
- Minimum lighting: 0.00 lux
- Signal / noise ratio: & lt; 48.0 [dB]
- Image sensor angle of view: 170 °
- Horizontal viewing angle: 120 °
- Vertical viewing angle: 90 °
- Diagonal angle of view: 165 °
- Waterproof class: IP67
- Voltage range: 9 ~ 16V DC
- Video output: 1.0Vp-p / 75Ω
- Working temperature: -20 ~ + 70 ° C RH 95% Max.
- Storage temperature: -30 ~ + 80 ° C RH95% Max.