- 8 RJ45 10 / 100Mb / s ports (automatic negotiation of connection speed, auto patching Auto MDI / MDIX)
- Green Ethernet technology, energy savings up to 60%
- Reliable transmission is ensured by data flow control in full duplex mode (IEEE 802.3x standard)
- Desktop plastic case
- No configuration required thanks to the plug and play function
The TL-SF1008D is a Fast Ethernet switch designed for home or office use. Each of the 8 ports of the device has the MDI / MDIX automatic crossover function allowing for quick device installation without having to check the type of cables used. The TL-SF1008D switch is environmentally friendly as it uses innovative technology that saves up to 60% * of energy consumed. In addition, 70% of the product packaging is recyclable.
The TL-SF1008D switch has 8 RJ45 Fast Ethernet 10 / 100Mbps ports with automatic negotiation of connection speeds. Thanks to the MDI / MDIX function, no crossover cables are required. The non-blocking architecture enables packet forwarding and filtering at full speed while maintaining maximum throughput. 10K jumbo frames increase the efficiency of transferring large amounts of data. IEEE802.3x bandwidth control support for full duplex transmission and backpressure for half duplex transmission ensures smooth network traffic and reliable data transmission.
Green TP-LINK technology
The new generation TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet switch uses technology to increase network bandwidth with high energy savings. The device automatically adjusts power consumption depending on the connection status and cable length, protecting the environment. The device complies with the European RoHS directive restricting the use of equipment made of environmentally hazardous materials. In addition, 70% of the product packaging is recyclable.
Automatic switch functions ensure that its installation is trouble-free and requires no configuration. Thanks to the MDI / MDIX function, no crossover cables are required. Automatic connection negotiation detects the transmission speed of the connected device (10 or 100Mbps) on each port, ensuring the best performance.
- Innovative technology saves up to 60% energy
- IEEE802.3x bandwidth control support for full duplex transmission and backpressure for half duplex transmission
- Non-blocking architecture allows packet forwarding and filtering at full speed ensuring maximum throughput
- Thanks to the MDI / MDIX function, no crossover cables are required
- Supports auto-learning and auto-aging MAC addresses
- Automatic negotiation of connections on ports enables better integration of devices operating with different transmission speeds: 10Mb / s, 100Mb / s or 1000Mb / s
- No fan in the housing ensures quiet operation of the device
- Desktop housing
- Simple installation thanks to Plug and Play technology
We attach fv or receipt to each shipment (warranty basis).