mAP is a small AP (Access Point), working in the 2.4 GHz band with full RouterOS capabilities. mAP can be powered from various sources e.g. USB, passive and active PoE (802.3af and 802.3at) and from a power socket. It also works as a PoE adapter - the second Ethernet port can power another device, for example, you can connect a SXT CPE device to it. The maximum current consumption on this port is 500mA.
- Power supply via PoE 10-57V
- Built-in 2GHz AP
- MicroUSB for a 3G / 4G modem, or to power the device
- Operation mode as AP or station
- Any PoE 802.3af and 802.3at power modes
- Passive PoE output (same power as the input)
Includes power supply, USB and fv cable or receipt (warranty basis).