A vacuum cleaner for cold ash is a great solution that provides high comfort when cleaning the fireplace, grill, stoves and heavily dusty rooms.
There is a slight indentation on the tank. They can probably be "pushed out" easily and have no effect on the operation of the device. Pictures of dents at the end of the description.
The vacuum cleaner has:
- powerful 1200W motor
- blower function - just move the pipe to the outlet - so you can easily use a sweeping vacuum cleaner, e.g. for leaves in the yard.
- two filters. An excellent HEPA filter attached to the base under the engine and an additional material filter that protects the HEPA filter and reduces the need for cleaning to a minimum.
Principle of operation
The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a motor and uses its own suction power (no external vacuum cleaner is required). The impurities are sucked into the vacuum cleaner chamber, where the filtration of impurities occurs, which are then collected in a special, easy-to-empty container.
The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a HEPA filter that effectively protects the engine from damage. The material filter and HEPA can be washed under running water, which makes it reusable.
The vacuum cleaner can also be used only with the HEPA filter, but the additional material cover significantly extends its life and allows it to be kept clean.
Ordinary vacuum cleaners without a material filter get clogged quickly and need to be cleaned more often. The device can be used at home, office, restaurant or hotel.
- Chamber capacity: 20l
- Engine: 1200W
- Voltage: 230V - 50Hz
- Sealed stainless steel tank
- Galvanized pipe
- Power cord length: 2m
- Double filtering: HEPA filter and material filter
- Suction pipe length: 2m
- Internal diameter of the suction pipe: 35mm
- Reusable material filter that minimizes the need to clean the HEPA filter and extends its service life
- Comfortable foldable handle
- On / off switch
- Cable holder
- Weight of the vacuum cleaner with accessories: ~ 4.3 kg
- The vacuum cleaner has CE, Rohs, Tuv Gs certificates
- vacuum cleaner
- material filter
- HEPA filter
- 2m pipe
- aluminum pipe end
- 4 removable wheels
- instruction in Polish!
- fv or receipt (warranty basis)
There is a slight indentation on the tank. They can probably be "pushed out" easily and have no effect on the operation of the device. Pictures of dents below: