Professional antenna set with polarization H / V Dipol 28 / 5-12 / 21-60 DVB-T is adapted to receive digital terrestrial DVB-T television in the band VHF (174-230 MHz) and UHF (470-790 MHz) . The universal antenna design allows you to freely change the polarization of V / H reception for both VHF and UHF bands.
The antenna receives DVB-T television signals from one direction:
- in the VHF band (channels 5 - 12) in horizontal or vertical polarization
- in the UHF band (channels 21-60) in horizontal or vertical polarization
- has a built-in VHF / UHF crossover
- has an LNA-101 amplifier in the UHF band (powered by a standard 12V or 5V voltage, e.g. from a DVB-T digital terrestrial receiver)
- made of aluminum
- modern design - big profit with small dimensions
- made in Poland
- cardboard packaging
The antenna is characterized by a large gain, which will allow the reception of a signal from a remote TV transmitter. The professional antenna set has a built-in crossover in the VHF antenna box and the LNA-101 amplifier in the UHF antenna box. The amplifier used in the antenna works only on the UHF band. The antenna is pre-assembled. Installation involves tightening a dozen or so screws and takes a few minutes. The main antenna elements are made of aluminum, steel construction elements are galvanized.