EdgeRouter ™ X belongs to the EdgeMAX® device series. It combines the reliability of higher class products with an excellent price-quality ratio, enclosed in a compact housing.
The router can be powered by an external power supply or via 24V passive PoE. Passing PoE to the eth4 output allows you to power another airMAX® device.
Thanks to the intuitive EdgeOS ™ graphical interface, each EdgeRouter X can be easily configured to route, secure and manage the functions required for efficient network operation. The device also offers configuration via the CLI interface - the equivalent of a command line.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system consisting of solid components, including:
- VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
- Static routing and support for routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, BGP
- Firewall and NAT rules
- DHCP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network administration and monitoring tools
- Administrator and user accounts
- Comprehensive IPv6 support
- Powering other devices through the eth4 port - power supplied from the eth0 input port or from the power supply - the use of a power supply with adequate power
Detailed specification - CLICK HERE