Do you sell or buy a car?
Do you want to be sure that you are buying a "blue" car?It will help you with this varnish thickness gauge GL-8s. Lacquer tester GL-8s , is the only such device on the market with a prompt function (on the LCD display) is the varnish original or is it too thick or is it putty? This device works on a modern and fast processor. Complicated algorithms were used to calculate the thickness, which allowed for much more accurate results. The poll has three languages; Polish, English and German. The measurement and all functions can be seen on the LCD display.
The measurement resolution is 10µm or 1µm, and the measuring range is from 0µm to 2000µm. Lacquer meter GL-8s has a zeroing function (calibration). Built-in memory for up to two hundred measurements allows you to view the measurements after all measurements. The memory after switching off the device or removing the battery is retained.
What features does the GL-8s paint thickness gauge have?The meter is operated from the main MENU level, has functions such as; Measurement, Material, Memory, Off, Memory reset, Zeroing, Hold, Resolution, Assistant, LCD LED, Language. The device has probe on the cable with the head suspended elastically, when pushing the probe to the tested surface, it "slides" 2-3mm, and thanks to this varnish measurement it is more accurate due to the more even pressure on the tested surface. The ASSISTANT function suggests whether the car had repairs body and paint. When this function is enabled, messages displaying the status of the body plate are displayed on the screen during measurements:
- "THIN" - varnish too thin;
- "LAK OK" - correct varnish;
- "2xLAK" - second coat of varnish;
- "PUTTY!" - putty;
However, it should be emphasized that ASSISTANT function these are hints and not an unequivocal assessment. The manufacturer reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of compartments when upgrading the device. The next useful function in the meter is the HOLD function that allows you to make a measurement and stop it, then we can gauge move away from the tested surface and read the measurement. The sound signaling will be useful to us when we measure with the HOLD function activated.
Gauge is powered by two R3 (AAA) alkaline batteries. Working time on such batteries reaches up to several hours of continuous operation.
- probe with a measuring head suspended elastically
- ASSISTANT function - the only varnish meter with this functionality
- measuring range from 0um to 2000um (Fe and Al)
- measurement resolution: 10um or 1um - selection in MENU
- measurement memory for 200 items
- HOLD function
- sound signaling
- powered by two R3 (AAA) alkaline batteries
- temperature compensation - reduces the influence of temperature on the measurement
- movable measuring head, suspended elastically
- handy, small housing (approx. 99x57x23mm)
- ETUI + batteries included
Basic device features:
- LCD backlight;
- intuitive operation via a 12-position MENU;
- automatic switch off of the meter after prolonged inactivity;
- polycarbonate keyboard based on micro switches;
- the meter has a CE mark;
- high quality of the device;
- 24 months warranty;
- Polish product;
- 3 languages (Polish, English, German);
- catalog price PLN 280 gross (including KGO = PLN 0.10).